You probably think you already know the value of your business. After all, who would know it better than the owner? The reality is, however, that there are several factors that impact the value that many business owners are unaware of. This topic will be addressed at the upcoming complimentary U&A seminar, the first installment in a four part series tailored to medical and healthcare professionals. Issues covered will include:
- What elements and factors enter into the value of your healthcare practice?
- How can you increase and maintain the value of your medical practice?
- How and why CPT codes and RVUs impact value
- Value for Divorce vs. Value for Buy-Ins/Buy Outs
- Starker I and II: a brief overview of these fundamental laws
The seminar will take place in our office (1581 Route 27, Edison, NJ) on Tuesday morning, Dec. 10th, at 8:30 am to 10:00 am and will be presented by Jeffrey D. Urbach CPA/ABV (Accredited in Business Valuations). Jeff, who has co-authored Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses in the field of business valuation, will explain the benefits of understanding your practice’s value. He will also highlight the various factors that can impact its value.
For more information, click here: Medical Seminar Flyer