Tax Service Planning
Urbach & Avraham follows a pro-active approach to tax planning and tax return preparation. Tax Partner, Pamela Avraham, has represented many clients in numerous audits with the IRS, NJ, NY and PA.
Tax Manager, Steven Citron, has over fifteen years experience. He handles many complex tax issues: partnership taxation, multi-state tax issues, estate and trust taxes, real estate transactions, and like-kind exchanges.
In addition to Corporate and Individual Income Tax preparation and planning, we have extensive experience in the following highly complex areas:
- Representation at US & State Tax Exams
- Multi-state tax issues-for corporate and individuals
- US, NJ & NY Estate and Inheritance Taxes
- Partnership Taxation
- Like-Kind Exchanges (Section 1031 Exchanges)
- Divorce Taxation Issues
- Structuring and Calculation of Alimony & Child Support
- Dependency Exemptions
- Taxation Issues for Equitable Distribution
- Tax Treatment of Stock Options
- Review of Alternative Minimum Tax
- Estate and Trust Fiduciary Income Taxation