Urbach & Avraham, CPAs works closely with many staffing agencies providing accounting and tax services. The staffing agencies range from office temps, legal temps to light-industrial temps. Our tax experts provide tailored tax planning as well as assist with the myriad of compliance issues associated with the staffing industry. We work with ACA experts and attorneys to evaluate tax and accounting aspects of options for ACA compliance.
Urbach & Avraham is active in the NJ Staffing Alliance. We participate as an Industry Partner. Our involvement in NJ Staffing Alliance (NJSA) enables us to keep up-to-date on all financial developments affecting this industry. We meet monthly with the leaders in the staffing industry to discuss mutual issues. We contribute to the NJSA Monthly Newsletters.
NJ Staffing Alliance issues Legal Resource Documents concerning relevant topics for the industry. Recently, Pamela Avraham co-authored an article for the NJSA Legal Resource Documents on NJ Sales Tax for NJ staffing agencies. This article is available at NJSalesTaxStaffingAgencies.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- US and NJ (and other states)Dept. of Labor Audits
- Unemployment Rate Control
- Workers’ Compensation Cost Reduction
- Benchmarking against your colleagues in a similar staffing industry
- Analyze Mark-ups, Margins and Profitability
- Corporate and Individual Income Tax Planning (US and multi-state)
- Valuations of Staffing Agencies for:
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Equitable Distribution and Pre-Nuptials
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Estates and Trusts
- Shareholder Dispute
- Review of Internal Controls
- Financial Statements/Certified Audits
- Bank and Financing Arrangements
- Business Succession
- Compliance Issues
- A/R Turnover, Collections, Improve Cash Flow
- Detection and Reduction of Financial Fraud
- Fluency in Spanish