Fraud Diversion of Assets
My Business Partner is Diverting Assets. Can you help?
We utilize various forensic techniques to trace the diversion of assets. We have successfully detected and documented the misappropriation of assets in many cases. Jeff Urbach’s forensic findings played a key role in a NJ Appellate Court Decision involving the diversion of assets from a marital estate. For a copy of that decision, click misappropriation of assets.
Forensic and Fraud Accounting
The U&A forensic team, which includes several Certified Fraud Examiners, has played an important role in numerous forensic engagements. We examine the accounting records of fiduciaries for financial negligence. We trace assets to discover the misappropriation of funds of fiduciaries and business owners.
Our forensic projects have uncovered and quantified:
- Diversion of assets from marital estates
- Misappropriation of funds from mentally incapacitated persons
- Financial negligence of executors, guardians and powers of attorney
- Diversion of assets in business settings
- Reconstruction of records to quantify missing funds
We structure your fraud engagement in a manner which is cost effective and suitable for the circumstances involved.
Read Our Posts About
Financial negligence of guardians
Financial abuse of elderly