Estates, Trusts & Guardianships
Pamela Avraham has over 20 years experience working with fiduciaries and attorneys on the financial aspects of estates, trusts and guardianships. Pamela is a Registered Guardian certified by the National Guardianship Association and is acutely familiar with the financial requirements of fiduciaries in the State of NJ. She has been active for over 15 years in Guardianship Association of New Jersey and currently serves as its treasurer.
We assist both fiduciaries and attorneys in the following areas:
- Locating assets of decedents and mentally incapacitated persons
- Forensic examination of accounting records of fiduciaries for alleged financial negligence
- Documenting financial negligence and mismanagement of fiduciaries
- Preparation of Court Accountings for estates, trusts and guardianships
- Reconstruction of records for fiduciaries –to produce Court Accountings
- Review of fiduciary income tax returns
Pamela’s forensic findings and documentation of the financial negligence of a fiduciary played a key role in an Appellate Court Decision. Based on her testimony in which she qualified as an expert in a New Jersey Court, the Court determined that the Financial Guardian mismanaged the finances of his ward.
We assess the circumstances of your fiduciary engagement and design the scope of our work to suit the needs, magnitude and budget of your situation. Call our Edison, NJ office for a free consultation to see how we can assist you.